TK Automatyka control cabinets
Control and automation systems - management of equipment operation in your company
Automation saves time and money. Control cabinets make your work more efficient and the most advanced systems can even replace employees.
Control systems are made according to designs provided by the Customer or tailored to their needs and delivered as part of the project - the Customer informs us about their expectations and we deliver the correct control cabinet.
Many years of experience and knowledge of Customer needs make us the only real choice in the field of device automation within your industry.
WHY INVEST IN CONTROL CABINETS AND AUTOMATION?
- Simple, time-consuming and attention-grabbing operations can be carried out automatically - e.g. switching on ventilation, speed control, switching on devices at the right time, etc.
- Remote control of devices (control via smartphone, tablet or computer).
- Ability to monitor technological processes from any place in the world with Internet access.
- Ability to create control systems for individual devices on the farm or one common system - all this is tailored to the characteristics of your company.
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF OUR CONTROL CABINETS AND AUTOMATION SYSTEMS?
- Mobility. The owner or manager can monitor and control the operation of the devices.
- Uniqueness. Control cabinets are produced according to the needs of the Customer and the devices to be included in the system.
- Precision. Electronics allow you to control processes (ventilation, drying, mixing, etc.) to the second.
- Easy to install. The control cabinets are delivered to the Customer programmed and ready to use.
- Durability. Made of high quality electrical and electronic components, adapted to operation in agricultural conditions.
- Versatility. Our systems are compatible with most devices or existing solutions.
- Longevity. When used, serviced and maintained properly, the equipment will provide years of failure-free operation.
- Versatility. Control cabinets are used in all areas of agriculture and in the agricultural supply and processing industries.
YOU MIGHT ASK: AND WHAT IF I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE EQUIPMENT?
No worries! In case of problems, your dedicated consultant will help you to quickly diagnose the defect. During a phone call they will advise you on how to restore the system to its full working order as soon as possible.
If spare parts are needed - we always have them in stock - we dispatch parts immediately, on the same or next working day. We work with several courier companies to deliver the necessary parts and make repairs as quickly as possible during the season..
WHAT MAKES US TRUSTWORTHY
We focus on development.
Our consultants have the latest knowledge and experience necessary to select the systems to effectively solve your technical problems. We constantly improve our knowledge through training, participation in trade fairs and, most importantly, conversations and meetings with entrepreneurs.
Good communication is essential. Each of our Customers has a dedicated consultant who knows their problems and requirements, so there is no need to explain everything again to somebody else with each interaction.
After-sales service is one of our biggest assets, which is often mentioned by those who trusted us and bought our fans. We are a company with tradition and experience (our team comprises a veterinarian and a breeder) and many excellent projects in our portfolio.