TK Circu circulation fan
Effective ventilation and heating support for industry
Air circulation improves the micro-climate in a facility, which translates into greater efficiency and profitability - the "wind in the sails" of any business.
We focus on quality and high resistance of equipment - also in difficult industrial environments. The fan design takes into account the conditions in factories, cold stores and places with low temperature or high humidity, therefore TK Circu is made of stainless steel and the motor has a high protection class (IP55).
In addition, the low weight and wide range of mounting possibilities allow the TK Circu fan to be used in practically every facility.
Provide optimal ventilation in the building and mitigate the factors that decrease employee productivity.
Not enough high quality air may cause, among other things::
- concentration problems,
By improving the air quality you will avoid these problems. The TK Circu fan will help you achieve this.
WHY CHOOSE THE TK CIRCU CENTRIFUGAL FAN?
- It supports ventilation and maintains an optimal micro-climate, which reduces your costs and improves working conditions.
- It allows for an even distribution of temperature and humidity throughout the facility (without the need to invest in complex and very expensive systems).
- TK Circu has been specifically designed to work in difficult conditions, so you don't have to worry about technical problems.
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF THE TK CIRCU FAN?
- Performance. High efficiency even when operating under difficult conditions.
- Energy efficiency. The motor offers low power consumption in relation to its efficiency.
- Easy to install. A lightweight housing with several suspension options makes it easy to position the fan optimally within your facilities.
- Resistance. TK Circu is suitable for use in unfavourable conditions (high humidity), thanks to the use of specific materials: stainless steel, aluminium and a motor with IP54 protection.
- Easy service. In the rare event of failure, all components are easily replaceable and available in our warehouse.
- Quiet. Specially profiled fan blades ensure quiet operation.
YOU MIGHT ASK: AND WHAT IF I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE EQUIPMENT?
No worries! In case of problems, your dedicated consultant will help you to quickly diagnose the defect. During a phone call they will advise you on how to restore the device to its full working order as soon as possible.
If spare parts are needed - we always have them in stock - we dispatch parts immediately, on the same or next working day. We work with several courier companies to deliver the necessary parts as quickly as possible during the season.
WHAT MAKES US TRUSTWORTHY
Dozens of industrial and agricultural companies have chosen our products.
Our consultants have the latest knowledge and experience necessary to select the equipment to effectively solve your ventilation problems. We constantly improve our knowledge through training, participation in trade fairs and, most importantly, talks and meetings with representatives, managers and employees of industrial plants.
Good communication is essential. Each of our Customers has a dedicated consultant who knows their problems and requirements, so there is no need to explain everything again to somebody else with each interaction.
After-sales service is one of our biggest assets, which is often mentioned by those who trusted us and bought our fans.
We are a company with tradition and experience and we boast many great projects.
Technical data of the TK Circu fan
|Model||Diameter||Weight||Diameter of propellers||Efficiency||Power||Voltage|
|TK Circu 500||500 mm||13 kg||450 mm||5300 m3/h||0,35 kW||380 V|
|TK Circu 500||500 mm||13 kg||450 mm||5300 m3/h||0,35 kW||220 V|