TK1 and TK2 peak temperature fan with louvres
High quality and efficiency of ventilation in industrial facilities
THE TK1 AND TK2 PEAK TEMPERATURE LOUVRED FAN WILL ENSURE FAST AND EFFECTIVE REMOVAL OF EXCESS HEAT OR "BAD" AIR (HARMFUL GASES):
- harmful gases, stale air and high temperatures adversely affect the health, well-being and productivity of workers and the functioning of machinery and equipment. Ensure the right micro-climate by removing warm air and improving the quality of air inside the building,
- are you experiencing a decline in production on hot days? Forget about losses thanks to tailor-made ventilation for your needs. Our fans will quickly and effectively introduce fresh air into your production hall, warehouse or server room,
- forget about failures of the ventilation system. Choose TK Energia fans which are made of durable materials and proven components of renowned manufacturers,
- let our fans bring you measurable profits, just like in dozens of farms and companies that we have already helped.
THE TK1 AND TK2 PEAK TEMPERATURE LOUVRED FAN IS AN EFFICIENT AND RELIABLE SOLUTION FOR INDUSTRY. IN ADDITION, OUR MAINTENANCE-FREE MOTORS ARE ENERGY-EFFICIENT = THIS WILL HAVE A POSITIVE EFFECT ON THE PROFITABILITY OF YOUR INVESTMENT!
TK1 and TK2 fans have been designed specifically to ensure years of failure-free operation in difficult conditions (production halls, server rooms, assembly halls, etc.)
WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR INFLUENCING THE RELIABILITY OF OUR VENTILATION SYSTEMS?
In the case of louvres, we focused on simplicity and ease of maintenance. The less complex the components are, the less risk of breakdowns, which, as we all know, could negatively affect the performance of your business.
The louvre opening and closing system has been designed to close the louvres tightly and easily open them when the fan is switched on. This makes it one of the most popular models among our Customers.
In addition, the elements of the fan most exposed to harmful substances (propeller, hub, bearing), have been made of very resistant materials (acid resistant steel, aluminium), ensuring trouble-free operation for years. The propellers, which are pressed from stainless steel, are designed to handle large volumes of air. You can sleep easy - they won't deform or detach from the hub.
The electric motor of this fan is enclosed in a square casing with IP55 protection..
Each hub and propeller has been carefully balanced (which is very important in the case of high-speed stationary fans), which translates into no vibrations and extremely silent fan operation, as well as system durability and safety.
In terms of safety, the mixer is protected by a grid on one side and a simple and effective louvre system on the opposite side, which closes tightly when the fan is switched off.
The design and manufacturing process of the fans ensure trouble-free operation - especially on hot days, when the ventilation system is put under the most strain. During this period, our fans allow you to enjoy the ideal micro-climate in your facilities without worrying about failures.
All this means one thing - putting an end to unbearable heat and "heavy" air with minimal operating costs thanks to an energy-efficient motor!
YOU MIGHT ASK: AND WHAT IF I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE EQUIPMENT?
We react immediately! We know our products very well, so your consultant will help you to quickly diagnose any faults. During a short phone call, they will advise you on how to restore the ventilation to its full working order in the shortest possible time.
If spare parts are needed - we always have them in stock - we dispatch parts immediately, on the same or next working day. We work with several courier companies to deliver the necessary parts as quickly as possible during the season so that you can re-introduce "a breath of fresh air" in your facilities.
Nothing is indestructible, so already at the design stage of the TK1 and TK2 fans, we made it so that in the event of failure, the fault could be easily rectified.
WHY CHOOSE LOUVRED TK1 AND TK2 FANS?
- The investment usually pays for itself within a few months. (Depending on the nature and size of the investment and the farm.)
- Ventilation causes a noticeable improvement in the micro-climate in ventilated facilities, which translates into higher efficiency and comfort of work.
- Improving air quality improves the health of workers.
- Efficient ventilation reduces the growth of harmful fungi by dehumidifying the air.
- Simple design guarantees long, trouble-free operation.
- The TK1 and TK2 ventilation system is easy to install and operate.
- We guarantee fast service and tailored Customer care.
WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF TK1 AND TK2 FANS?
- Efficiency - the TK1 and TK2 peak temperature fans remove large amounts of air from enclosed buildings with low power consumption, so you can achieve the right results with minimal operating costs.
- Quick return on investment. The investment in fans pays for itself within anywhere from a few to several months. After this period, you are left with pure profit.
- Easy to install. Each TK1 and TK2 louvred fan is lightweight and its well-thought-out design facilitates quick installation.
- Easy replacement of spare parts. We do not produce "disposables". In the event of a failure, we replace the defective system component with a new one without having to replace the entire system.
- Durability. The hub and propellers have been precisely balanced so that when installed in the wall of a building the system does not vibrate, which could cause excessive wear and tear of components. This is one of the reasons why our systems have been running smoothly for more than 10 years!
- Versatility. The TK1 and TK2 louvred fan is a solution for factories, assembly halls, server rooms, storage rooms and rooms where people work - wherever there is a need for efficient removal of large amounts of air from a closed building.
- Adaptability. The air mixer can be used separately or as part of an existing ventilation system.
- Modular design. The fan system can be expanded with a number of devices (hood, speed controller, inverter, thermostat, timer, SMS module, etc.) The scale of the system depends entirely on your needs. We will select the ideal solution and take care of the rest.
- Resistance. High quality galvanized steel, pressed propellers made of stainless steel, aluminium hubs, rivets and stainless screws - all of this will help you forget about the problems associated with ventilation.
- Proven solution. Many of our Customers are surprised by the quality of our fans and after the first investment return to us for more equipment as their businesses grow. Read their opinions.You're not buying a pig in a poke!
WHY SHOULD YOU TRUST US?Our company, TK Energia, has already made several hundred ventilation systems for Customers in Poland and many European countries. Among the installations we have produced are both single fans (delivered by a courier company) as well as very complex, precise automatic systems for controlling the micro-climate in buildings.
Visit the subpage with customer reviews to learn more about the process and how we managed to help our Customers with their problems
WHAT DISTINGUISHES US?We focus primarily on providing the right advice - our experts have the latest knowledge and experience to solve your ventilation problems. After collecting the initial information, we will select the most economically viable solution.
As our Customer, you can rely on the support of a dedicated consultant who knows your problems and requirements, so there is no need to explain everything again to someone else with each interaction.
Trust TK Energia - we are a company with tradition and many excellent projects in our portfolio.
|Model||Dimensions||Weight||Propeller diameter||Propeller RPM||Motor RPM||Efficiency||Pressure||Noise||Power||Voltage|
|TK 1 with louvres||138x138x48 cm||68 kg||125 cm||630 RPM||1400||44000 m3/h||65 PA||<65db||1,1 kW||380 V|
|TK 2 with louvres||90x90x32 cm||42 kg||75 cm||439 RPM||1400||28000 m3/h||56 PA||<65db||0,55 kW||380 V|