TK1 and TK2 fan
Increase production efficiency and work comfort
AVOID PROBLEMS AND CHOOSE EFFECTIVE VENTILATION:
- high temperatures adversely affect people and reduce productivity. Ensure comfortable working conditions for your employees and reap the benefits - better productivity and satisfaction of employees
- TK1 and TK2 fans will speed up the production process by cooling down the products,
- heavy climate and harmful air in the production hall is the result of air stagnation - TK1 and TK2 fans mix air quickly and ensure circulation,
- additional accessories enable use of our fans practically in all conditions and in every industry,
- excessive temperatures adversely affect the operation of entire machines or individual devices. With the help of our fans you will quickly and easily dissipate excessive heat,
- in rooms where electrical devices generating heat (e.g. servers, computers) are located, our TK1 and TK2 fans will create a controlled draught which will improve the operation of the devices and extend their life.
“Through its complete ventilation system, TK Energia has improved the health of my cows and I now sell more, higher quality milk in warm periods. (...) I systematically increase the number of fans, since they bring me measurable benefits. Since installing the fans, in warm months I have got higher milk yield than in the same period in previous years.
Previously I didn't realize that ventilation on a farm of highly productive cows is so important. Moreover, the ventilation on my farm has paid for itself within one year." Mr Smiech, owner of a herd of 100 dairy cows.
TK1 and TK2 fans, thanks to their well-thought-out construction, are used in many branches of industry, including automotive factories, assembly and service halls, warehouses, production plants, logistic centres, cryptocurrency mines and server rooms.
A large number of fan accessories allow you to use them according to the needs of your company.
An example that illustrates the range of possibilities of the fan is a video showing a TK2 90x90 fan in the wall of an assembly hall of a boiler and heater factory.
Thanks to the mounting element, our fan can be used as a supply or exhaust fan:
Correctly selected fans improve the comfort of work, and thus increase production, which means a quick return on investment and visible benefits for the next few years with minimal operating costs - the TK1 and TK2 fans guarantee a strong airflow with low energy consumption, thanks to the use of an energy-saving motor.
A vertical fan or air mixer has a simple design and high efficiency. It is made of a galvanized, square casing, electric motor and a propeller made from specially pressed stainless steel, which contributes to reliability.
The design of the fan ensures high durability, which is necessary at high propeller speeds. The fan blades have a special embossing so that they can handle large amounts of air without the risk of deformation or breakage.
Despite its robust design, thanks to the special construction the fan remains lightweight - no unnecessary overloading of the ceiling and no expensive or complicated fixings.
And we did not forget about safety!
The mixer is protected on both sides with a net so that nothing gets within range of rotating propellers.
All the above features minimise all kinds of failures and service needs, which, as we know, could be burdensome for Customers - especially during the summer period.
YOU MIGHT ASK: AND WHAT IF I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE EQUIPMENT?
The answer is simple - we respond immediately, diagnose the fault and send new parts directly to your farm in order to restore the system to its full working condition as soon as possible.
The entire process is supervised by our highly trained service technicians (each with the required knowledge and skills).
WHY CHOOSE THE TK1 AND TK2 FANS?
- An investment that will be noticed and appreciated by employees and will improve your reputation as an employer.
- More fresh air means better working comfort which results in increased productivity.
- In many cases the ventilation system replaces air conditioning which is expensive in use and installation.
- Supports production processes by dissipating excess heat - longer equipment life and ease of use.
- Intensive airflow accelerates the cooling of products, which shortens the production process.
- Causes the desired circular movement of air in buildings (the air flows in a circle) or causes a draught in order to repeatedly exchange air.
- TK1 and TK2 fans are widely used - as exhaust fans (louvre), blower fans (air intake) and air mixers - one type, many possibilities
WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF TK1 AND TK2 FANS?
- Performance. The TK1 and TK2 air mixers handle a large amount of air at low energy consumption, so you can achieve the right results with minimal operating costs.
- Quick return on investment. The investment in fans pays for itself within anywhere from a few to several months. The cost of investment and operation is much lower than in the case of air conditioning.
- Easy to install. Each TK1 and TK2 fan has mounting ears and a lightweight and handy design for easy and inexpensive installation. Additional accessories facilitate and extend the possibilities of using the fan.
- Durability. The construction has been designed to prevent vibrations and ensure the long life of the fan - even under extreme conditions. Enjoy your ventilation system without unnecessary maintenance. Our systems have been running smoothly for more than 10 years!
- Longevity. Carefully selected materials - stainless steel, galvanization, reliable electric motor - all this guarantees many years of trouble-free operation.
- Versatility. A fan for a factory, assembly hall, drying room or server room - TK1 and TK2 will work everywhere.
- Adaptability. The air mixer can be used separately or as part of an existing ventilation system with control or automation designed specifically for your needs.
- Modular design. The fan system can be expanded with a number of devices: speed controller, inverter, thermostat, on/off switch, SMS module, etc.
- Resistance. High quality galvanized steel, embossed propellers made of stainless steel - all this will ensure your peace of mind for years to come.
- Proven solution. Tested in the harshest of conditions, at low and high temperatures (-10 to +50 °C). You're not buying a pig in a poke!
WHY SHOULD YOU TRUST US?At TK Energia, we have already supplied over several hundred ventilation systems to our Customers. On the subpage with opinions, you can read about the entire process and find out whether the investments made paid for themselves in the expected time.
We never leave you without answers to important questions and we select the equipment to suit the needs of a given facility. Each of our Customers has a dedicated consultant who knows their problems and requirements, so there is no need to explain everything again to somebody else with each interaction.
We are not new to this business. You will find some of our projects on this web page.
|Model||Dimensions||Weight||Propeller diameter||Propeller RPM||Motor RPM||Efficiency||Pressure||Noise||Power||Voltage|
|TK 1||138x138x42 cm||57 kg||125 cm||630 RPM||1400||44000 m3/h||65||<65db||1,1 kW||380 V|
|TK 2||90x90x32 cm||37 kg||75 cm||439 RPM||1400||28000 m3/h||56||<65db||0,55 kW||380 V|