The fan located at the beginning of a densely woven, impermeable (or permeable) material with a system of openings tailored to the needs of a given facility provides a mild, laminar flow of fresh, clean air.
With TK Duct, you can ventilate your facility all year round - our ventilation duct provides a gentle supply of fresh air on a continuous basis, generating a mild, draught-free breeze.
The ventilation ducts are easy to keep clean, which is why they are often used in offices, laboratories, assembly halls, sewing rooms and other industrial facilities.
Each TK Duct system is designed to meet the requirements of a given building and taking into account the specific needs of a specific industry."According to a survey carried out by the British Council for Offices in 2016, air quality was indicated by as many as 80% of respondents as the most important factor influencing the comfort of employees in their workplace.”
AFRAID THAT YOUR VENTILATION SYSTEM WILL FAIL?
No worries! In case of technical problems we will take care of the matter immediately, diagnose the fault and send new parts directly to your company's address in order to restore the system to its full working order as soon as possible.
The entire process is supervised by our highly trained consultants.
WHY CHOOSE THE TEXTILE TK DUCT?
- Gently and accurately supplies fresh air to the facility,
- Individually matched to the Customer's needs - each system is designed for a particular building,
- Efficient and clean ventilation without draught effect in the room = better health of employees,
- Steady supply of fresh air instead of contaminated air circulation,
- Comfortable and fresh micro-climate in the building,
- The use of ducts prevents dampening, which effectively reduces the possibility of the appearance of harmful bacteria, moulds and fungi,
- The smooth operation of the system enables ventilation of the building all year round - the supply of fresh air is essential all the time,
WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF textile TK Ducts?
- Laminar flow. It supplies air evenly and precisely over the entire working length.
- Precise selection. Each duct system is designed and selected individually to suit the Customer's needs, which maximizes the effectiveness and optimizes the costs of the ventilation system.
- Easy to install and modular. The fan is mounted 2 to 4 metres above ground and consists of easily assembled and disassembled components.
- Hygienic. The ventilation duct can be easily and quickly dismantled at any time for dry cleaning.
- Gentle flow. Causes a mild breeze and gentle, even air movement within the building.
- Year-round. The system provides mild cooling in summer and a gentle supply of fresh air in winter thanks to its method of regulation.
- Longevity. The strong, synthetic material from which the duct is made guarantees many years of use.
- Versatility. The TK Duct ventilation system is a solution that is suitable for calf sheds, poultry houses, piggeries, milking parlours, drying rooms and other livestock and storage rooms, as well as rooms where people work.
- Resistance. The galvanized steel fan and the fire resistant synthetic material of the duct guarantee durability of the system.
- Tested. Tested in the harshest of conditions, including low and high temperatures (-10 to +40 °C).
- Lightweight. One metre of the duct weighs only about 0.5 kg